Wednesday, April 11, 2007

STUPID FLIPPIN' DISPOSABLE CAMERAS!!!
Grrrr. I got a beautiful puffy with lots of cool green things in it from the wonderful Karla along with a really sweet encouraging note. I took a picture of it thinking I would blog it when I got the pictures developed. The freakin' camera apparently was a dud. I not only lost the picture from this swap but also several pictures of my little cowboys, Trey and Braiden, and pics of my donations for February to my charities!! Almost all of the pictures are way overexposed and have a weird line through the middle of them.

Anyway, thank you HUGE to Karla for my wonderful package. I love Simply Soft Chunky; use it all the time so that was perfect for me. The kids took off with the tea and the snacks immediately so I don't even remember what all was in there8O) The book was perfect, though and so was the yarn.

Have I mentioned how much I miss my digital camera!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't get a replacement for Christmas, I didn't get one for my birthday in February; if I don't get one for Mother's Day, i am going on strike!!!

No comments: