Thursday, February 09, 2012



So... election years make me CRAZY! Knitting and my kids keep me sane. Yes, even the teenagers;o) So I'm going to focus more on blogging about knitting, family and so forth. Trust me, there will still be the occasional libertarian rant but feel free to read what you like and ignore the rest.

I was trying to sort out my picture files on my computer and realized I had knit a cute little shell for Cheyenne and didn't put it on Ravelry. Or anywhere else for that matter. I don't remember any details about it now so I can't very well put it on Rav. So I'm gonna put what I remember here and if I remember which pattern it was (yes it was actually one where I followed a pattern all the way through)I'll put it on Ravelry.

I made it of Caron Spa on a size 6 circular needle. It's a 34-36" bust size. I love Spa for it's beautiful colors and drape. And it is great for any season. This is my middle daughter, Cheyenne, who will probably not appreciate the early morning hair pics being published....

No comments: