Tuesday, October 31, 2006


No craft in this picture - just grandma's pride and joy; Trey - almost 4 and Braiden - 2 1/2.

I love this cute little retro top. It was supposed to be a gift for a friend's little girl but it came out smaller than planned (about 12-18 months instead 2T) so it is going to charity.
The hats in this picture did not come out very clear at all. But I couldn't resist posting my "models";o) Cameron is grinning as usual, Gini looks very sullen even though she is a very sweet spirit (she is trying very hard to cultivate a "coolness" these days; she is 12 after all;-), Harmoni is distracted and sweet as is usual for her.


This hat came out really cute. This is a chemo hat for charity. I always try them on a person to make sure they are proportioned right. Then I wash and block them so I can be sure the recipient will not wash it once and have to throw it out. Here is a link to this very quick and easy and cute pattern: http://www.hometown.aol.com/tepperleen/page2.html
Here is a picture of Gini wearing another chemo hat. This one is my own pattern. There is seed stitch accent just above the roll brim that doesn't show up. I made this one up as I went along - my favorite way to make a hat;o)


No comments: