Tuesday, October 10, 2006



This is Gini wearing her scarf. No pattern necessary! Just choose the ww acrylic of your choice and hold it together as one with a strand of the Fun Fur or Boa of your choice, cast on about 8 sts, (I used size 10's) and St st away until it is the length you want it! These are so fun and cute and all the girls (of all ages) are wearing these around here.








This is my 10 year old, Harmoni, with the little bag I made for her. No pattern, just a basic little bag with a cute little button and loop closure and a pink metal chain handle. It is a great beginner project so if someone would like a pattern, just let me know and I'll email it to you. This is eyelash yarn and Caron Simply Soft held together as one and made in single crochet throughout.









This is a very unflattering picture of my 12 year old, Gini, but the only pic I have of the outfit. This is the first crocheted apparel item I designed. It was very quick and simple and, since I made it from 4 ply cotton, it was very inexpensive, too. But it sure gets a lot of compliments! I also made this in a purple/yellow print skirt and solid purple shrug for Harmoni.


I also have a knit lace version of the shrug, which I think is much prettier. I'll post that as soon as I can get a pic. My digital camera is on the fritz, unfortunately.
Well, have a beautiful evening... or not, it is up to you;o)

Natshell

No comments: