Monday, October 16, 2006


This is an openwork poncho that I originally designed in black cord with with "fur" to go over a "little black dress" for my daughter, Cheyenne, to wear for her performances. (She is a singer.) Other people started requesting it and I sold quite a few of them before I got bored with doing just this all the time and stopped. This one was made for a more funky, artsy type of person. It is not really my daughter, Bonni's style but she was nice enough to model it for me so I could get a picture of this one before I gave it to it's recipient because I didn't have any pictures of them. Sure wish I had gotten a picture of the black ones before they were all given out. I actually do have a couple of Cheyenne wearing it but it is so dark that it isn't very easy to see what's what. I may try scanning that in and seeing if I can do anything to make it worth posting. Meantime, just use your imagination;o)
Natalie
"...the way home is every good thing that God told us to do."
Mattie Stepanek 1991-2004

No comments: