Thursday, March 15, 2007

Next to knitting and crocheting, one of favorite obsessions is movies. I LOVE to put in a good movie and knit. And I have very eclectic taste in movies. So, to try to spice up my blog a little bit and because I just love talking about movies (just ask my knitting friend Erin;o) I am going to start posting my personal reviews of movies that I watch. I usually watch DVDs but I will go to an actual theater once in a while. And, from now on, I will be sharing my thoughts on those movies, including whether or not they make a good knitting movie of course! I will rate the movies as:
0 stars - I would never watch it again, period. Fugedaboudit
1 star - If the kids just had to watch it and I was incapable of leaving the room, I would knit something with a complicated lace pattern... and possible put on headphones and listen to Gavin DeGraw.
2 stars - Again, I wouldn't waste my rental dime on it but if the kids or grandkids just had to watch it, I would feel free to knit cables or the heels of socks cuz the movie wouldn't distract me.
3 stars - It may not be something I would buy but if the family rented it, I would probably keep the knitting fairly simple.
4 stars - This would be a movie that I would actually suggest renting. And I would knit mindless things like hats, scarves and slippers.
5 stars - Movies that I love and would own if possible. Totally mindless knitting, or crochet because it is easier to frog if I mess up.
6 stars - One word. Bliss. Very rare. Of course, I realize that my bliss is very different from anyone else's.

Remember that these are all JUST MY OPINION.

No comments: